Questions to Ask Your Stittsville/Kanata Garage
Whether you are new to the area or just looking for a new and better alternative for auto repair, when you first visit a Kanata/Stittsville auto repair garage there are questions you need to ask.
Don’t be shy, the reputable Kanata/Stittsville garages know you are looking for someone you can trust and will happily answer the questions you should ask, including…
- Are here any services you specialize in?
- Are there services that you don’t offer or would recommend I see a specialist for?
- What type of availability do you typically have? Can you get my Kanata/Stittsville car in right away or will there be a wait?
- What kind of rates do you charge and how do they stack up against other Kanata/Stittsville garages?
- Do you have any coupons or specials as part of a mailing list or on your website?
- How long does routine maintenance typically take… and what is the waiting room area like? Is there wifi?
- Will you give me a loaner car or take me to work and pick me up?
It is okay to ask all of these questions and more. Don’t underestimate the importance of picking the right Kanata/Stittsville garage.
Leave a Reply